Study In The USA


Our Highlighted Institution is Maine Central Institute (MCI) and Thomas College

We represent over 50 educational institutions.

High Schools, Boarding Schools, Colleges and Universities.

For students that have basic proficiency in English and who want to study in USA or abroad.


Study in USA, Online English Tutoring, University ToursPerry's Nut House BelfastDSCN2739Stepan at Thomas

Vanka and Anton from Russia 2012.                              Me and my mother.                  Slava Selin, Dominican Republic and Me, Owls Head Lighthouse.      Stepan Lystsev’s Russian presentation, Thomas College.



  • First of all, students have the opportunity to participate in some of the best boarding schools, high schools  and colleges in this region of the USA and the World!  It is noteworthy that Maine is the safest region within the USA.

  • There is the opportunity to study in USA and attend a high school, boarding school, college or university and stay at the lake house.

  • In order to attend an educational institution in the United States all international students must obtain several government documents. These documents can be attained from both the student’s home country and from the United States Consulate.

  • To leave your country you must, apply for an  passport or international passport and this process may take several weeks.

  • Students should inquire as to what additional documents are required.

  • Some expamples are legal agreements requiring you to return to your country at a specific age, or at the completion of your academic schooling, or for military service.  Also financial disclosures and educational agreements.

  • The first step to study in USA or abroad is to work with us and be accepted for admission at a high school, boarding school, college or university.

  • To enter the United States you must obtain an I-20 form, also known as a certificate of eligibility form.  These forms are given by the high school, boarding school, college or university that we work with. It is noteworthy that I-20 forms are only given out after students are accepted for admission to an educational institution.

  • The next step is to apply for an F-1 student visa at your nearest U.S. Embassy or Consular Office. For the consular interview you will need a completed form OF-156, an application for non-immigrant visa and you will need an I-20 form from the school, college or university that we work with. Also a completed affidavit of support, to verify financial support while you are in the U.S.

  • You may also need to show proof of good health, English competency, educational attainment, guardianship, your enrollment contract from the school, college or university.  In addition you may be required to show photographs, police certificates, proof of intent to return home after completion of your education.

  • In addition the U.S. Embassy or Consular office will charge a fee for obtaining a visa.



Anton, Dan and MeAnton at Camden HarborWinter HikeIvan from KotlasStepan Governor

Nantucket Island, Anton from Russia and Dan from Moldova.       Anton at Camden Harbor, Maine.       Anton doing a Winter hike on Mt. Kineo.    Ivan from Russia visits his best friend Anton.    Stepan has a conversation with the Maine State Governor.

  • Options for our students.


  • If needed we can arrange a host family near the school. Students can travel a short distance from their school, or college to their host families.

  • Students may have the option to live on campus at a school, college or university.

  • The cost to attend a high school is about $32,000 and this includes our agency fee.  The cost to attend Maine Central Institute boarding school is $42,500

  •  Furthermore American Academic Adventures will walk you through the process.

  • It is a good idea to visit the campus of your school college or university before you make your final decision.


  • It is a great opportunity for you to make friends and learn some English before you arrive to study.


Work with us!!

We offer a referral fee for each student that you send to us. The referral fee will be sent when the student obtains a visa and pays the full program fee to us. When the student arrives in the USA we will send you a moneygram for $250.

Want to participate?